Are you a “jokester?” Do you like to make people laugh?
Then today is your day, cause it’s National Tell a Joke Day (not to be confused with National Tell an Old Joke Day).
Don’t know any jokes but still want to join the fun?
Read on cause we’ve dug up 10 “punny” jokes that may just tickle your funny bone.
1. How do the oceans say hello?
2. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
3. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
4. Where do cows go for entertainment?
5. What animal needs to wear a wig?
A Bald Eagle!
6. Why do Bees have sticky hair?
Cause they use honey combs!
7. What do you call an Alligator wearing a vest?
8. Why did the boy run around his bed?
Cause he was trying to catch up on his sleep!
9. What has four wheels and flies?
A garbage truck!
10. Why did the math book look so sad?
Cause it had so many problems!
Now that you’ve learned some hilarious jokes, go out and make your friends and family laugh.
Happy National Tell a Joke Day!
Do you have a funny pun, or story you’d like to share? Tell us in the comments section!