Reese is on the move again. Where in the world is our wonder boy visiting today?
Here’s a hint;
Meeting up with a “dead end” is your enemy!
Did you guess a Corn Maze? You’re right!
Even though you can’t tell from Reese’s selfie, this Corn Maze is HUGE!
Let’s explore Reese’s “corny” adventure further;
Did you know?
- Mazes date back as far as Ancient Greece.
- Mazes can be made from all types of natural materials such as shrubs, colored stones, and hay bales.
- Corn Mazes are very popular and plentiful in the Autumn months
- The World’s Largest Corn Maze is located at Richardson Adventure Farm in Spring
Grove,Illinois. There are four mazes over 28 acres of corn fields – that adds up to 9 to 10 miles!
- The first Corn Maze was created in 1993. It was located at Lebanon Valley College in Annville, Pennsylvania.
Thank you, Reese, for introducing us to the Corn Maze – now go have some fun!
Where in the world is he off to now? Be sure to join us next week when Reese will explore another fun, fact-filled location.