Want a Christmas Tree you can eat? Check out this Fun With Food recipe!
What You Need
- Rice Krispie Cereal
- Green Food Coloring
- Miniature Reese Peanut Butter Cups of Rolos
- M&M’s (or other small candies)
- Parchment Paper
Check out this YouTube Video!
Did You Know?
- The original Rice Krispies cereal was created by Kellogg’s Cereal Company in 1928.
- In 1939 two homemakers, Mildred Day and Malitta Jensen, invented Rice Krispie treats. They sold them to raise money for their Campfire Girl troops.
- The world’s largest Rice Krispie Treat was created in 2001 by students and staff at Iowa State University. It weighed 2,480 pounds!
- “The Crispery” is a business completely devoted to making and selling Rice Krispie treats.
These Christmas Trees are ooey-gooey delicious! Tell us what you think in the comments section!
Categories: Fun With Food
Leave a Reply