We are kicking off “Shark Week” here are Smarty Pants.
Check out this easy and fun craft to make your own “Biting Shark.”
What You Need
- 2 strips of blue craft paper (as wide as you want your shark)
- 1 strip of white craft paper (slightly smaller than the blue strips)
- 1 strip of red craft paper (smaller than white one)
- Clear tape
- Black marker
- Glue stick
- Extra bit of blue paper (for dorsal fin)
- 2 small circles of white paper for eyes
Watch the Video!
You now have a fun paper shark!
Leave a Reply