Why not try this awesome (and Earth-friendly) craft? All you need are your old bits of crayons, a silicon mold, and a microwave oven!
It’s super fun, super easy, and a great way to recycle and reuse your old crayons.
What You Need
- Old or broken crayons with the paper removed
- Silicone baking mold
- Microwave oven
- Oven mitts
Try using different colors of crayons in one mold to get a rainbow crayon. You can also use different molds for some fun shapes. These make great take home gifts for Birthday parties!
Crayon Fun Facts
- Crayola makes over 3 billion crayons a year. Other manufacturers combined are just a small fraction of total annual production.
- The world’s largest crayon was made by Crayola. It was 15’6″ and weighed 1,352 pounds.
- The smell of crayons is the most recognizable scent for adults.
- Over the years, Crayola has made over 237 billion crayons.