Fall is here, so let’s have some Autumn fun with this cute paper fan hedgehog. It’s super-easy to make. Check it out!
What You Need
- 1 piece of brown cardstock or construction paper
- 1 piece of white or cream-colored cardstock or construction paper
- Black marker or pencil
- 1 craft stick or Popsicle stick
- For assistance, use our pdf Hedgehog Craft Cutouts
- Use googly eyes instead of drawing on the eyes.
- Add a small black pom-pom nose.
- Use our easy cutouts and add a pink center for the ears and draw lines for toes on the hedgehog’s feet.
How did your Autumn Hedgehog turn out? Why not take a picture of your paper critter and send it to us? It could be featured on Show Us Your Stuff Saturday. Details here.
Leave a Reply